This release was updated with fixed XAML file as of September 17th, 2012
Beta release of TFS 2010 workflow code activities for AX 2009 and AX 2012.
Build template for AX 2012 included.There is one refactor of code that will break your existing workflows.
The AOS workflow step to stop/start AOS now expects the actual windows service name, not the port number of the AOS. There now is a new step to retrieve server settings, which can get the service identifier based on the port number. The registry has to be read to retrieve these settings, and we didn't want to keep that code in multiple places.
The sample workflow file provided in this release fixes this issue, so if you use the sample you will be ok.
This release addresses several major issues that arose from using the library on daily basis.
Among the fixes (not limited to):
- Missing label folder resulted in error
- Labels may not show up correctly (AOS issue where label files on AOS bin need to be deleted)
- Visual Studio Projects could not be imported
- Split system classes in separate import at the very end to avoid system stability issues
Also some new features:
- Allow overwrite of manifest description (not used in sample 2012 workflow file)
- Allow install of dependent models (not used in sample 2012 workflow file)