DynamicsAXCommunity Powershell module (0.3.8)
- Changes in handling credentials: the module doesn't explicitly class Get-Credential anymore, because it wasn't always necessary. Also the credential caching was removed.
- Bugfix - Get-AXConfig had problems with configs for several versions, even if the version was explicitly specified.
- Bugfix - problem with parameters for AxBuild
- AosLogDir and AosServiceName added to information returned by Get-AXConfig.
- Several minor fixes.
- Bugfix - right parenthesis was unintentionally added at the end of ApplDir (return from Get-AXConfig -Server).
- Bugfix - Compile-AXXpp failed when switching from using AxBuild back to the native compilation.
- Fix to support Powershell 2.0.
- Not throwing error if no configurations exist in Windows registry.
- AxBuild (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn528954.aspx) is supported and used by default.
- Smarter dealing with versions - e.g. listing configurations for all versions in the same time. $AxVersionPreference shouldn't be normally needed.
- Additional properties returned by Get-AXConfig.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.